Tiramisu without egg
The recipe of this tiramisu is different than the original one, its made without eggs so that vegetarians can also enjoy this dessert. Its a very simple recipe to follow. Enjoy
here's the link on my blog
- First dissolve gelatin in hot water. Mix properly and keep aside.
Mix cheese spread, Yogurt & sugar. Mix it well with hand mixer for 5 mins. (If the batter is sour add more sugar)
- Then add gelatin & mix well. Beat it with hand mixer for another 5 mins.
- Add little coffee syrup (boil coffee in water & make syrup)
- In a serving bowl add the slice of sponge cake, sprinkle coffee syrup then add the above mix & sprinkle cocoa powder with a strainer and keep in fridge & let it cool.
- serve chilled with strawberries.