Molten Chocolate cake
It's my blog's 3rd birthday, and to celebrate this occasion I baked Molten Chocolate cake. A shout out to all my friends for your constant support & encouragement, hope you all would continue to support me throughout this journey. My special thanks to KD & my family, without them I could not achieve so much.
- Preheat your microwave at 200°C
- Melt the dark chocolate using a double boiler, you can also use the microwave to melt it. Keep aside to come to room temperature.
Separately melt butter.
- Grease 3 individual ramekins with butter.
- Use hand blender to mix together the eggs, egg yolk along with the sugar, a pinch of salt & the vanilla essence, until eggs comes to soft peaks, it should triple in volume.
- Add the melted chocolate & Butter, mix properly
Slowly fold the melted chocolate in, add the flour on top and fold in, making sure to keep the batter light.
- Fill the ramekins with the chocolate-egg batter
- Place the ramekins in the microwave & bake for 10 min and take out immediately otherwise the cake will become dry.
- Keep aside to cool, you can also de mould the ramekins before serving the molten cake. For this you have to line the ramekins with baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar & serve with strawberry & a scoop of vanilla essence.
The above measurements will serve 3 people.