Halloumi cheese & mixed beans salad
This Protein rich recipe can be eaten as a snack or a salad. A perfect menu for kid's lunch box.
- Soak all the beans for 8 hrs and pressure cook them for 5-7 mins or 2 whistles only.
- Cut the halloumi cheese into 2 inch long strips, add little olive oil on a pan and grill the halloumi cheese from both sides. keep aside
- In a deep bowl mix all the beans & slice onions.
- Whisk the mustard powder with little water for 2 mins, it should become light and color should change to white. This will be used in the dressing
- Prepare dressing by mixing all the ingredients (olive oil, Honey, Lemon juice, mustard, freshly cracked pepper &Salt). Mix the dressing with the help of a whisk for a minute.
- add this dressing in the beans & onions.Toss the salad
Garnish with sesame seeds which are dry roasted